The work you and your team does is important and nothing should get in the way of your productivity. Microsoft Teams elevates communication and collaboration capabilities with it’s all-inclusive design. Utilize chat, video conferencing, file sharing, and much more. With the entire Office365 suite available it is a necessity in today’s workplace. Collaborate with live document editing, and communicate with your team or a single coworker through chat.
Remote work requires even greater communication efforts between you and your team. If you are new to the app, or just need a refresher course about how to utilize all that MS Teams has to offer, download the Microsoft Teams Tutorial PDF. Stay connected while you Stay Safe at home.
Create a Team
- Invite your employees to join a Team
- Label channels within a Team to designate roles
- Chat with a single person, or the entire team
Make a Call
- Begin voice/video calls with anyone (even if they are not logged into Teams)
- Record the meeting to save or send to anyone who missed it
Schedule a Meeting
- Sync your Outlook calendar to Teams to manage your availability
- Create a new meeting by inviting contacts
- Hold a spontaneous meeting or schedule one in advance
Chat with your Team
- Easily communicate with instant messaging
- Discuss project details and share files
- Or, just check-in on how your teammates are doing
- Access all files across every team within your organization’s account
- Edit and comment on files in real-time
Working together does not require face-to-face meetings or physical documents anymore. Accelerate the work of your team today by visiting Microsoft Teams, and get started!